- To encourage student participation in the Lake Braddock Secondary School PTSA
- To provide leadership opportunities for students
- To serve the school and community
Students who participate as Student Representatives will receive a certificate and commendation letter to add to their college admission or work reference files. No elections or appointments are required – just interested student who want to be heard and make a difference in our school.
To earn a certificate, you must:
- Complete Student Representative Application and be notified of selection
- Be a PTSA member. Membership forms are available on the PTSA website at LBSSPTSA.org and should be emailed to Shelley Yu, email@example.com
- Attend at least four PTSA General Membership or board meeting and/or PTSA sponsored events throughout the school year.
- Complete at least five PTSA‐approved service hours
Meetings are general held in the Lecture Hall or Library at 7PM. Most PTSA meetings end by 8PM. If a meeting continues past 8PM, students may feel free to leave at any time.
- Bruin Blast
- Back‐to School Nights – September
- Restaurant Nights
- Mulch Sale
- Other PTSA events